UPPER LINE BAND NIGHTS ARE HERE!
As a player develops musically and physically, the demands on the instrument change. Most players are able to outperform the limits of the beginning level instrument at some point. Advancing players require “Performance Level” instruments that will handle more air volume for a bigger sound, have faster mechanisms for quicker and easier note playing and are made of different materials allowing the instrument to vibrate more responsively for a better tone.
“Performance Level” instruments give players a proven advantage at activities such as GCDBA Honor Band, All State Band, Solo and Ensemble, Lions Band and College Auditions. These instruments will benefit students auditioning for Symphonic Band at the high school level and will also improve the overall sound and tuning of the band. Performance Level instruments are designed to provide your child room to grow as they develop through high school and into college.
- Competitive pricing with major online music dealers.
- Trade-ins will be accepted and equity given towards a new instrument.
- FREE 1 Year maintenance plan with each new instrument.
- FREE Instrument Maintenance Kit or Music Stand with each new instrument.
- 12 month interest free on-site financing will be available.
For more information about our financing you may Contact Us
at either location and talk with an associate directly. Also, for a full list of our Upper Line Nights check here.